Life is challenging enough - why complicate matters when you don’t have to? Here are 5 quick ways you can make financial management easier:
- Email - Give your financial advisor your email address. Having an email address can enable you to receive critical information on a moment’s notice about the markets, economy, as well as your accounts.
- E-signature - Many forms today are available in an e-signable format. Imagine the convenience of signing forms from your phone, tablet, laptop, or desktop. (Another great reason to provide your email address to your financial advisor).
- ACH - You can set up ACH on demand instructions through a signed form to enable money to be transferred quickly into your investment account or from your investment account into your bank account.
- Direct Deposit - You can also set up direct deposit from your paycheck into a retirement account or college savings account. Every little bit helps when saving toward long term goals, and when the money doesn’t come home, it doesn’t get spent.
- Online Account Access - Why wait for statements to arrive in the mail when you can check your account balance and activity any time you want with online account access. It’s generally easy to set up and you can see each of the accounts registered to you in one place.
It’s pretty quick and easy to make things quick and easy!
The opinions expressed are solely those of the author. Seek advice from a qualified professional before taking any action in regard to your finances.
Todd A. Slingerland, CFP®
6 Tower Place
Albany, NY 12203
(518) 867-4000 x105